Ahead of the pre-order on Monday, WWD and Allure have revealed the first products from Lady Gaga’s beauty line!
Here’s everything we learned:
- Haus will debut the first three products — RIP Lip Liner, Le Riot Lip Gloss and Glam Attack all-over shimmer powder, on Amazon and a direct-to-consumer web site on Prime Day, July 15, starting at 3 a.m. EST.
- The products will be in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Japan, the U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Singapore and China.
- There will be nine different duos (two lip liners for $26, two glosses for $32, or two Glam Attacks for $36
- There will be six different three-piece sets, $49 each. Every three-piece set — or “haus” — includes an RIP Lip Liner, a Le Riot Gloss, and a Glam Attack.
- Haus of Chained Ballerina collection – which includes a black pearl Glam Attack with neutral liner and sheer peach gloss
- Haus of Goddess – meant for every person’s goddess
- Haus of Rockstar – which includes a gold Glam Attack with burgundy liner and gloss
- Haus of Dynasty – which Gaga notes is the collection for leaders — a group that includes an emerald Glam attack with terra-cotta liner and gloss.
- Haus of Metalhead – which includes a gunmetal Glam Attack with rose liner and gloss
- Haus of Rose Bitch – which includes a mauve-toned Glam Attack and liner with a sheer pink gloss
- ALL collections include a reusable clutch bag