With the increasing amount of members joining our community, we have decided to make a post detailing how you can create your own content on the website, climb the ranks, earn badges and more!
If you’re in need of help, this is the ultimate guide to help you navigate the site. Have any more questions? Post a comment and we’ll reply asap!
Quizzes seem to be the most popular type of post on this website! It can be quite tricky so here is a simple how to guide.
- There are two types of quizzes: Personality quizzes (i.e: What Gaga album are you?) or Trivia quizzes (i.e: Test your Gaga knowledge)
- A featured image must be added to the post.
- For the Personality quizzes you will have to create personalities which will be the "result" of the quiz after someone has answered each question.
- Enter the title of the personality, add a picture or gif, and a description!
- Then head over to "Edit Questions" and get creative! Add questions and answers relevant to the quiz.
- You can add answers in the form of text or pictures.
- For each answer, make sure to assign it to a personality.
- For Trivia quizzes, enter your questions, and make sure to click the bubble for that has the correct answer.
- Questions can be in the form of text or pictures.
- Then head over to "Edit results" where you can either generate results, or create your own!
- Publish your quiz!
There are 3 forms of lists available on the site!
- Open List
- Create your own content in a list form, and let other users add to it.
- Members can vote and comment on each item in the list.
- Ranked List
- Create a list where members can vote for their favourite content (i.e: Your favourite Lady Gaga single)
- Members can also comment on each item.
- Classic List
- A simple list article, just like this post. Perfect for expressing your opinion on Lady Gaga topics!
- Users can comment on each item.
Badges are earned based on the points you have and the amount of times you have interactions on the website. You must earn a certain amount of points to get these badges. Click the "Badges" link on your profile to see what the requirements are!
You can earn badges based on:
- Publishing content
- Reacting to posts
- Liking posts
Your profile is unique to you!
By going to your profile you can:
- Add a custom display picture and change it at any time
- Add a custom header and change it at any time
- Under Profile, there is an "Edit" button, if you click this, you can enter more information such as a short and/or long description about yourself, and add your social media links!
- You can view your badges, activity, friends, notifications, messages, points and much more!
Want to see other members activity? Click here!
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!