Lady Gaga performed a sold out show at Arena Birmingham and Genting Arena in Birmingham, England as part of her Joanne World Tour! Two shows were held in Birmingham, however they were in different venues! Unfortunately, this turned out to be the final shows of the Joanne World Tour, as Lady Gaga had to cancel the remaining shows.
Lady Gaga announced via Twitter that the Birmingham shows would be professionally recorded so there were a few changes to the show!
Changes to the show (Night #1):
- There was a new intro to “Dancin’ in Circles”
- Lady Gaga performed “Scheisse” twice because there was a malfunction with the stage during the first performance.
- People were allowed to be standing behind the B stage during the show.
Changes to the show (Night #2):
- The stage malfunctioned during “Bad Romance”, so Lady Gaga had to perform it again. See here.
- Lady Gaga sang part of “Marry The Night” after reading a fans letter. See here.
- Lady Gaga sang part of “Grigio Girls” with the crowd after TEOG. See here.
- There was no giant screen on stage, so the interludes and countdown were on the side screens in the arena.