Lady Gaga took the stage for her second stadium show in the United States on August 25th in Chicago, IL at the Wrigley Arena! The show was without a doubt, SOLD OUT! She is also the first female act to headline a show at the stadium!
The show, however, was not only sold out inside the stadium, but it was sold out on the streets and rooftops outside! Those who weren’t able to snatch the quickly selling tickets gathered on rooftops of apartment buildings located around the stadium and on the streets to hear and catch a slight glimpse of Mother Monster bringing the house down. Reports were made that the sheer size of the crowd on the streets forced traffic police in Chicago to divert traffic away from the stadium. Other reports stated that some fans could hear the stadium crowd from at least 20 minutes away singing Bad Romance! Check out Gaga Media’s Twitter to view photos of the streets, rooftops and the sold out stadium show.
Watch HD videos below.
Changes to the show
- Gaga: Five Foot Two was promoted prior to the show starting. See photos here.
- The Edge of Glory was dedicated to Michael Bearden (Gaga’s music director) and Andre Dubois (Sonja’s husband).
- Bloody Mary, Dancin’ in Circles and Paparazzi were cut from the setlist.
- Lady Gaga wore a Cubs jersey during “Come to Mama”. See photos here.
- Fireworks were used during performances.