Lady Gaga took the stage at the AT&T Park in San Francisco, CA on August 13th to perform a SOLD OUT show! This was Lady Gaga’s first time performing at a stadium in the United States. The stadium has a capacity of 40,000 people. Needless to say, this was an EPIC night! Watch HD videos of the show below.
Changes to the show:
- A new t-shirt was available at the merchandise stand.
- The entire stage had to be modified due to the fact that it is an open stadium. See photos here.
- DJWS was the opening act of the show.
- Fans received a Joanne World Tour bag if they purchased merchandise.
- Bloody Mary, Paparazzi and Dancin’ in Circles were cut from the setlist due to curfew.
- Lady Gaga brought her mom, Cynthia Germanotta, on stage before performing Million Reasons