Lady Gaga has officially announced the arrival of her new beauty brand: Haus Beauty. The official social media accounts for the company revealed the first advert for the makeup line where Lady Gaga recites “The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand, but that’s TOO bad.”
According to the Business of Fashion, Lady Gaga is partnering with Amazon for the launch.
Here’s everything we know so far:
- Haus Laboratories will be the first major beauty brand to launch exclusively on Amazon.
- Starting in September, Haus will sell kits combining lip gloss, lip liner and all-over colour. Kits containing all 3 are priced at 49$.
- Lip gloss sold separately will be $16.
- The packaging is in matte black.
- Expect a rainbow of shades from the products themselves.
- Haus Labs is cruelty free.
- The Haus Laboratories team already has 15 people, with alums of Milk Makeup and Benefit Cosmetics.
- Sarah Tanno will come on board as the Haus Labs’ global artistry director.
The e-commerce giant plans to launch Lady Gaga’s kits simultaneously in nine countries on three continents, including the US, France and Germany, where customers can take advantage of Amazon’s one-day and two-day shipping. Hundreds of millions of additional customers from Singapore to Brazil will be able to buy the brand through its global store.
Pre-orders will begin on July 15th at 12pm PDT on hauslabs.com.
Official site: https://www.hauslabs.com